Powered by Blogger.

The Journey of building our forever home

The Journey of building our forever home

Home Beautiful Magazine - Beautiful Rooms Competition

One of my favourite interior magazines and one that I have been reading for around 20 years now ( showing my age -  although I started very young!) is Home Beautiful - I still have boxes of past copies that I can't part with

Now that our house is completed it was the perfect opportunity to enter in their annual Beautiful Room Competition - I have my fingers and toes crossed!  This year I have entered two spaces in our home  - one being our gorgeous Hamptons style Classic Kitchen and the other our recently completed Entrance. These rooms are my favourites in our house and spaces that I am very proud to call our own - it would be a dream for any of these spaces to feature in this magazine

I certainly think they fit the brief of being 'Beautiful' but now would love your help on voting for either of my spaces for the "Peoples Choice Award" Voting is completed on facebook and only 1 vote per 24 hours is accepted per space

To vote for my kitchen please click on this link and vote for my kitchen
VOTE FOR MY KITCHEN HERE


To vote for my entrance please click on this link and vote
VOTE FOR MY ENTRANCE HERE


No comments