Powered by Blogger.

The Journey of building our forever home

The Journey of building our forever home

New Feature - 'House of the Week Tour'

With much excitement I am pleased to announce our new weekly feature called ' House of the Week Tour'.  I personally know how much love, dedication, and hard work it is to renovate or build a beautiful home.  Every decision is painstakingly decided on, months or even years are spent dreaming  and planning, the actually build process can be long and stressful and then finally you are in and wanting to share all your hard work with the world! 

Our new feature will be showcasing beautiful Australian homes that are in a range of styles including the much loved Hamptons, Modern Country, Classic, Heritage and Contemporary.  We will get to know the owners and their build journey, while sharing their much loved suppliers, advice and of course stunning photos!

Just a few days ago I put the call out on my instagram account for beautiful Australian homes and was overwhelmed with the response. Over 60 homes have been submitted so far and the talent and hard work has been amazing.  I have chosen the best of the best in a range of styles to share with you starting this Thursday with one of the most amazing and beautiful homes I have come across. This home has been handpicked by me and I can't wait to share it with you so stay tuned!

Every Thursday a new home will be featured so follow this blog and my instagram account  - its going to be amazing!

And if you have a beautiful home that you think would be the perfect fit to share I would love to hear from you - please contact me via my instagram page and DM me a few images to be considered.






No comments